Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Man And Van Putney A Terrific Moving Assistant

It was later in last summer when my husband bought a new pent house for us. I have been dreaming to get it since a long time and he gave me this wonderful gift on my birthday. I couldn’t be happier. I was over the moon and was desperately looking forward to our shifting to the penthouse. Once the deal was finalized, we were ready to pack our stuff and shift to our new home. I was so much excited that I couldn’t do anything. It was an indescribable feeling. I wanted to shift as soon as possible but at the same time, I was not ready to pack.


My loving husband understood the ordeal that I was going through and he was again very helpful as the hired a professional service for assisting us in packing and relocation. He booked the service provider and told me to expect three personnel from the service provider called Man with van Putney moving service, the next day. Since he had some important business meeting, he couldn’t take a day off from work. I assured him that I will be able to manage the team of the service provider on my own and do not need his help.

The next morning, after my husband left for work, three gentlemen from the Man and van Putney moving service arrived at my home. I was impressed by their punctuality and courtesy. Everything around the house had to be packed and labeled; so my instructions were very clear and concise. The staff members of this fabulous service provider were well trained in their tasks and soon after I conveyed them the tasks details, they indulged in packing very intently.




I was pleased to see that the meticulous and hard working staff members of the Man and van hire Putney moving service had their own supplies of packing materials that included fine quality cartons, bubble wraps, packing sheets and tapes. They even had brought the furniture blankets along with them so as to ensure a scratch free movement. Their assembling and dissembling tools proved to be really helpful to deal with the heavy furniture. They easily loaded the heavy furniture items in their transport van after dissembling them.

Man with van moving boxes

The composure that was maintained by the diligent workers of the House removals Putney moving service was commendable and made me a huge fan. I loved their professionalism and politeness. They dealt me with utmost respect. This meticulous team surely knows how to please their clients and did their best to satisfy me with their flawless services. Due the good training that they get by their employer, it didn’t take long for the hard working team of the service provider to complete the packing. Within five hours, they had got everything packed and loaded to their transport van. It was an absolute pleasure to be acquainted with such a marvelous and one of the kind service team.

No comments:

Post a Comment